04 January 2008

Maui is Amazing

I'm not going to post many pics here from Maui since I have them on line in the post below but here are a few shots of the scenery. We had a great time and I really want to Thank Amy's mom and dad (Brenda and Dan) for putting this together and getting us this great place for the week. We really had a Christmas to remember - SO MUCH FUN!!

Here is a link to the place we stayed - it's great! It's in the historic town of Lahaina which is a great place to stay and I highly recommend this place over any huge resort (those places feel and look the same all over the world!) This place rocks: http://www.ainanaluresort.com/


I'd also like to thank West Maui Cycles for taking me out on a great mtn bike ride that thoroughly kicked my butt!! If you're ever in Maui and you want to get a taste for some great "Locals Only" riding - look these guys up. http://www.westmauicycles.com/


The mountains were amazing!
I went mtn biking just north of here.


Sunsets were incredible - this pic was taken during our Christmas Luau.


Of course I had to include one more of the little man.
Check out the stud scoping for chicks on the beach!!

No comments: