04 January 2008

Anniversary!!

I know I've said it before - but I am truly lucky to have found such an amazing women to put up with me. I'm sure my beautiful wife probably thinks she is raising 2 children already. I think we were meant for each other and feel blessed every day.
For our anniversary we spent the morning with Camden and then went out - just the two of us. We first headed up Big Cottonwood Canyon for some snowshoeing that included some cliff jumping into some very deep snow. The traffic coming down the canyon was terrible as we were leaving at the same time the resorts were closing. We took turns changing in the car for dinner. We ate at The Paris restaurant in Sugarhouse. It's great but the portions are pretty small for a couple who had been snowshoeing for 3 hours before!

I'm so glad I married someone who can go from winter/snow-covered gear to dressed for a nice dinner in just a short car ride!!! How awesome is that?!?!

Here are a couple pics from snowshoeing high above Brighton Ski Resort:

No comments: