17 September 2007

Fun Weekend

Amy, Cam and I had a great weekend on the bikes and hiking. Saturday I got a great ride on my mtn bike in Corner Canyon (note: I should not ride the downhills while listening to the Beastie Boys - got a little scary) and then we all went to Park City. We put Cam in the pack and hiked from Main St. to the top of Town Lift. Cam got to have his first chairlift ride on the way down. The trees are changing colors and the temps are getting cooler - it was beautiful!! We rode down and had sushi at the Happy Sumo where Cam thought it would be funny to stick his chopsticks in to his noodles and fling them half way across the place!!
On Sunday I got another good mtn bike ride in Corner Canyon (trying to ride alot as 24 hrs of moab is right around the corner) and then we all got on our road bikes for a ride around Sandy. Amy is pushing herself on her bike so we went at a really good pace and ended up at Granite Park for a little Camden play time.

No comments: