18 December 2007

Sledding and mountain biking

Camden's grandma reminded me the other night that I have been slacking when it comes to postings on this site - I'm sorry but our home computer has been taken apart while we were waiting for the new office furniture to arrive. Check out the desk below:







Camden and I got out for some more sledding this past Sunday and the snow was packed and fast! He flew down the hill - it actually scared me as I wasn't expecting him to take off as fast as he did or go as far. Check out how grown up our little guy looks pulling his sled across the snow:

Monday I had to go to Southern Utah again for work so my buddy Eric and I took our bikes to go mountain biking in Saint George. My brother Keith came and and hooked up with us for a ride on Bear Claw Poppy and Stucki Springs trails. It was a little muddy but we got in a good 1 1/2 ride. A long day but worth it to get in some mtn biking when Salt Lake is still covered in the white stuff:

No comments: